Good Day Cadets,
Saturday 29 Oct; – Biathlon Cadet Competition – Imrie Park. Please dress for the weather and bring your water bottle. Good Luck to our competitors.
Monday 31 Oct;
– Band Training – CANCELLED. Bring your instrument and Music to the Squadron on Thursday for CO’s Parade.
Wednesday 2 Nov;
– Regular Cadet Training at 1 Field Ambulance at CFB Edmonton, Regular Training time 6:15 to 9:00 pm. FTU’s and bring a Water bottle.
– Effective Speaking is CANCELLED and will resume on 9 Nov.
Thursday 3 Nov;
– Please arrive at St. Albert Place by 1815 hrs, Cadets will fall in at 1820 hrs. We will be participating in a ceremony for Cadet Week with 3069. The Deputy Mayor will read the proclamation and say a few words, then we will return to the Squadron where we will raise our flag.
Dress of the day – Blue Uniform (C3), If you do not have your Blues, then your FTU’s, if your are new please wear appropriate civilian attire (Business Casual).
If you are going to be late or miss training please email the squadron.
Saturday 5 Nov;
– Poppy sales – St. Albert Legion – Please wear whichever complete uniform that you have. We will have 2 shifts to sign up for. This is also a citizenship activity for your mandatory Training. Lunch will be provided by the Legion.
– Enhanced Training – Level 5’s that have signed up for the Enhanced Training, please check your emails for the Operation Order.
Drone Training is moving to Mondays at W.D. Cuts School 730-9 pm. Please email the squadron if this change does not work for those involved with this session. We will be doing a second session in the new year.
Scholarship Cadets – please check in with OCdt Mazzotta about your Cadet365 accounts and Ground School.
Level 5 Please bring your list of PO’s that you feel strong teaching and at least 2 that you feel you would like some assistance.
ANY questions or concerns can be raised by sending email to Squadron email account at email@example.com.