Saturday 22 Oct;
– Biathlon Cadet Training Competition Day Training, 10 am to 4 pm. As per meeting after closing parade on Thursday 20 Oct. For biathlon team members only. Google map pin will be sent to parents/drivers by 6 pm Friday. Cadets are to dress for the cooling weather, with layers. Bring spare socks and footwear, hat, water bottle, and running attire. Lunch will be provided.
Sunday 23 Oct;
– Drone Training – St. Albert Community Hall. This is for those cadets 14 yrs or older that have signed up in Google Classroom. Training is 1900 – 2100 hrs. Please wear appropriate civilian cloths and bring a water bottle.
Monday 24 Oct;
– Biathlon Run Practice at W. D. Cuts school at 149 Larose Drive,1800-1845 hrs.
Wear runners and appropriate running gear for the weather. Running will happen outside, bring your own refillable water bottle. No jeans or boots.
– Band Training at W.D. Cuts School at 149 Larose Drive, from 1830 to 2030 hrs. Bring your own instrument if you have one, or another will be issued to you next Thursday. New cadets invited to join as well; no previous band experience required. No uniforms, wear appropriate civilian attire.
Wednesday 25 Oct;
– Biathlon Range practice at St. Albert Community Hall, Biathlon teams members 6:00 to 9:00 pm. No uniforms; wear appropriate civilian attire. Bring a Water bottle.
– Effective Speaking at the St. Albert Community Hall, please bring a note book, pen and water bottle. For those that signed up practice is 1830-2000 hrs. Please meet in the Training Office.
Thursday 26 Oct;
– Please arrive at the Community Hall by 1815 hrs, Cadets will fall in at 1830 hrs. Dress of the day – SPORTS ATTIRE.
If you are going to be late or miss training please email or call the squadron.
Level 5 Please bring your list of PO’s that you feel strong teaching and at least 2 that you feel you would like some assistance.
ANY questions or concerns can be raised by sending email to Squadron email account at firstname.lastname@example.org.