Saturday 15 Oct;
– Biathlon Cadet Training run, Lions Park, 1300 hours til 1430. Please dress for the weather and bring your water bottle. No jeans or boots.
– FUNDRAISER – BOTTLE DRIVE – Riel Bottle Depot (#8 Riel Drive St. Albert) 2 Shifts 0900-1300 or 1300-1700 hrs.
THIS IS A BIG fundraiser for the squadron so we need Volunteer parents and cadets needed for this important fundraiser. Meet at the St. Albert Bottle Refund, #8 Riel Drive. DRIVERS are still needed so please talk to your parents.
Sunday 16 Oct;
– Sr. Cadet will be volunteering for the St. Albert Legion Veteran’s dinner. If you signed up please don’t be late.
Monday 17 Oct;
– Biathlon Run Practice at W. D. Cuts school at 149 Larose Drive,1800-1845 hrs.
Wear runners and appropriate running gear for the weather. Running will happen outside, bring your own refillable water bottle. No jeans or boots.
– Band Training at W.D. Cuts School at 149 Larose Drive, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Bring your own instrument if you have one, or another will be issued to you next Thursday. New cadets invited to join as well; no previous band experience required. No uniforms, wear appropriate civilian attire.
Wednesday 19 Oct;
– Biathlon Range practice at St. Albert Community Hall, Biathlon teams members 6:00 to 9:00 pm. No uniforms; wear appropriate civilian attire. Bring a Water bottle.
Thursday 20 Oct;
– Please arrive at the Community Hall by 1815 hrs, Cadets will fall in at 1830 hrs. Dress of the day – FTU’s, If you do not have your FTU’s please wear appropriate civilian attire.
If you are going to be late or miss training please email the squadron.
Level 5 Please bring your list of PO’s that you feel strong teaching and at least 2 that you feel you would like some assistance.
ANY questions or concerns can be raised by sending email to Squadron email account at email@example.com.