Monday 21 Nov;
– Band Training at W.D. Cuts School at 149 Larose Drive, from 1830 to 2030 hrs. Bring your own instrument if you have one, or another will be issued to you next Thursday. New cadets invited to join as well; no previous band experience required. No uniforms, wear appropriate civilian attire, Bring indoor shoes.
– Drone Training – W.D. Cuts School. This is for those cadets 14 yrs or older that have signed up in Google Classroom. Training is 1930 – 2100 hrs. Please wear appropriate civilian clothes, indoor shoes and bring a water bottle.
– Ground School – OPEN to all Cadets – W.D. Cuts School. Please answer the questions in Google Classroom. Class is 1830 – 2100 hrs, Bring a water bottle, Indoor Shoes and wear appropriate Civilian Attire.
Wednesday 23 Nov;
– Effective Speaking – St. Albert Community Hall – 1830 hrs – 2000 hrs. Bring a note book, water botte and dress of the day is Civilian attire.
– Marksmanship Practice – OPEN TO ALL CADET – Please sign up in Google Classroom. Practice is 1800 – 2100 hrs, Bring a water bottle and wear appropriate Civilian Attire.
Thursday 24 Nov;
– Commanding Officers Parade
Dress of the day – C3’s (Blue Uniform), If you do not have your Blue Uniform, please wear your FTU’s, if your are new please wear appropriate civilian attire.
If you are going to be late or miss training please email the squadron.
DON’T FORGET THE CHRISTMAS FOOD DRIVE…
This year for our Christmas Food Drive we will be collecting for the 2022 Edmonton Base Chapels Christmas Hamper Outreach. Many of our Military families are in need this season, so we are extending a helping had and giving hope this year. This is a Flight Competition to see which flight will raise the most donations. Each flight; Arrow (Band) and Spitfire (Flag Party), Hornet, Lancaster, Voodoo as well as the Cadet Command team, and the Staff (combined as one flight) will compete to be the TOP FLIGHT!!!!!
ANY questions or concerns can be raised by sending email to Squadron email account at email@example.com.