Saturday 5 Nov;
– Poppy sales – St. Albert Legion – Please wear whichever complete uniform that you have. We will have 2 shifts to sign up for. This is also a citizenship activity for your mandatory Training. Lunch will be provided by the Legion. We have 20 locations to cover with each shift, and will need help with parent drivers.
– Enhanced Training – Level 5’s that have signed up for the Enhanced Training, please check your emails for the Operation Order.
Monday 7 Nov
– No Stone Left Alone – those Senior cadets that have signed up please make sure that you have a complete uniform and are to arrive between 0830-0845 at Beechmont Cemetery and check in with Lt(N) Finkbeiner near the cenotaph at the West end of the Cemetery. Cadets will be dismissed between 1130-1200.
– Band Training at W.D. Cuts School at 149 Larose Drive, from 1830 to 2030 hrs. Bring your own instrument if you have one, or another will be issued to you next Thursday. New cadets invited to join as well; no previous band experience required. No uniforms, wear appropriate civilian attire.
– Drone Training – W.D. Cuts School. This is for those cadets 14 yrs or older that have signed up in Google Classroom. Training is 1900 – 2100 hrs. Please wear appropriate civilian cloths and bring a water bottle.
Wednesday 9 Nov;
– Effective Speaking – St. Albert Community Hall – 1830 hrs – 2000 hrs. Bring a note book, water botte and dress of the day is Civilian attire.
– Cenotaph Detail – to meet at 1 Field Ambulance 1830-2115 hrs. Extra practice at 3069 for Remembrance Day.
Thursday 10 Nov;
– Regular Training Tonight.
Dress of the day – FTU’s, If you do not have your FTU’s, if your are new please wear appropriate civilian attire.
If you are going to be late or miss training please email the squadron.
Friday 11 Nov:
– Remembrance Day – Please arrive at the St. Albert Legion NLT 10 am in your Full uniform, If you do not have a Uniform then appropriate Civilian Attire (Business Casual). The parade will be outdoors so please ensure that you have an appropriate Jacket. Attendance will be taken then cadets will move to their positions for the Parade. After the Parade we will return to the Hall for Hot Chocolate.
Level 5 Please bring your list of PO’s that you feel strong teaching and at least 2 that you feel you would like some assistance.
ANY questions or concerns can be raised by sending email to Squadron email account at email@example.com.