Friday 11 Nov:
– Remembrance Day – Please arrive at the St. Albert Legion NLT 10 am in your Full uniform, If you do not have a Uniform then appropriate Civilian Attire (Business Casual). The parade will be outdoors so please ensure that you have an appropriate Jacket and toques. Attendance will be taken then cadets will move to their positions for the Parade. After the Parade we will return to the Hall for Hot Chocolate and Dismissal. Parents & Guardians are welcome to stay for the Parade.
Monday 14 Nov
– Band Training at W.D. Cuts School at 149 Larose Drive, from 1830 to 2030 hrs. Bring your own instrument if you have one, or another will be issued to you next Thursday. New cadets invited to join as well; no previous band experience required. No uniforms, wear appropriate civilian attire.
– Drone Training – W.D. Cuts School. This is for those cadets 14 yrs or older that have signed up in Google Classroom. Training is 1900 – 2100 hrs. Please wear appropriate civilian cloths and bring a water bottle.
Wednesday 16 Nov;
– Effective Speaking – St. Albert Community Hall – 1830 hrs – 2000 hrs. Bring a note book, water botte and dress of the day is Civilian attire.
– Marksmanship Practice – OPEN TO ALL CADET – Please sign up in Google Classroom. Practice is 1800 – 2100 hrs, Bring a water bottle and wear appropriate Civilian Attire.
Thursday 17 Nov;
– Regular Training Tonight.
Dress of the day – FTU’s, If you do not have your FTU’s, if your are new please wear appropriate civilian attire.
If you are going to be late or miss training please email the squadron.
Level 5 Please bring your list of PO’s that you feel strong teaching and at least 2 that you feel you would like some assistance. If you are having issues getting into your Cadet365 accounts please email the Squadron.
ANY questions or concerns can be raised by sending email to Squadron email account at firstname.lastname@example.org.