If you are going to be late or miss training, please fill out this Google Form or phone the squadron and leave a message.
Saturday March 11th – Biathlon Stage III (Competitors ONLY) at Jefferson Armouries: 06:45-17:15
Sunday March 12th – Biathlon Stage III (Competitors ONLY) at Jefferson Armouries: 06:45-14:45
Monday March 13th – Training at William D. Cuts School
- Band Training: 1830 – 2030 hrs
- Drill Team Practice: 1830 – 2000 hrs
Wednesday March 15th – Training at St. Albert Community Hall
- Marksmanship Practice: 1800 – 2130 hrs
- JUST THE TEAM – Pre-competition practices
- Effective Speaking: 1830 – 2000 hrs
Thursday March 16th – Community Service & Range Night
- Dress: FTU’s
- Level 2’s & 3’s → Parental Drop-off at Veterans Association Food Bank
- Level 1’s & 4’s → Range at St. Albert Community Hall
- Level 5’s → Split between both locations **Check Teams to verify your locations!**
Yellowknife Trip – May 19th-22nd: Contact the Squadron to get your commitment letter.
Cadets will be called to Supply to be sized. If you have not been called yet, please speak to your Flight Commanders and they will let the staff know. Once you have been sized and your uniform arrives, you will be called to collect your uniform. Please remember to take it home with you at the end of the night.
Sunday March 19th – Fundraising BINGO at West End Bingo
Saturday March 25th – Fundraising BINGO at West End Bingo
Any parents who have signed up to work the BINGO on Sign up Genius please show up for your shift!