Administration needs to see the cadets listed in Google Classroom.
Master Unit Training Plan – This will give you an idea of what is coming up on Thursday’s.
Sunday March 26th – Music Level Testing
- 0900 sign in with your C365 with the link sent to you by CI Jackson
- IF YOU have not accessed your Cadet365 please contact Lt. Savage-Dahl
- Applicable for the band cadets
Monday March 27th – NO Training at William D. Cuts School
- Next Band practice is April 3
Wednesday March 28th – Training at St. Albert Community Hall
- Marksmanship Practice: 1800 – 2130 hrs
- JUST THE TEAM – Pre-competition practices
- Effective Speaking: 1830 – 2000 hrs
Thursday March 30th – No Regular Training
- Marksmanship Team Practice – 1830 – 2130 hrs at St. Albert Community Hall
Spring Break – March 24th-April 2nd: No regular training (Marksmanship & Effective Speaking – Speak with your coaches!)
CO’s Parade – April 6th, 2023:
Yellowknife Trip – May 19th-22nd: Contact the Squadron to get your commitment letter. PRICE REDUCED – More information to follow!
If you are going to be late or miss training, please fill out this Google Form or phone the squadron and leave a message.
Cadets will be called to Supply to be sized. If you have not been called yet, please speak to your Flight Commanders and they will let the staff know. Once you have been sized and your uniform arrives, you will be called to collect your uniform. Please remember to take it home with you at the end of the night.
A few more parents required to fill slots! SIGN UP HERE!
Saturday March 25th – Fundraising BINGO at West End Bingo
Any parents who have signed up to work the BINGO on Sign up Genius please show up for your shift!