If you are going to be late or miss training, please fill out this Google Form or phone the squadron and leave a message.
Administration needs to see the cadets that are posted in Google classroom.
Please click here for the New 533 Programming. If your Cadet is not receiving Google Classroom notices please email us their information to 533RCACS@gmail.com.
Monday March 20th – Training at William D. Cuts School
- Band Training: 1830 – 2030 hrs
- Drill Team Practice: 1830 – 2000 hrs
Wednesday March 22nd – Training at St. Albert Community Hall
- Marksmanship Practice: 1800 – 2130 hrs
- JUST THE TEAM – Pre-competition practices
- Effective Speaking: 1830 – 2000 hrs
Thursday March 23rd – Community Service & Range Night
- Dress: FTU’s
- Level 1’s & 4’s → Parental Drop-off at Veterans Association Food Bank
- Level 2’s & 3’s → Range at St. Albert Community Hall
- Level 5’s → Split between both locations **Check Teams to verify your locations!**
Spring Break – March 24th-April 2nd: No regular training (Marksmanship, Drill Team & Effective Speaking – Speak with your coaches!)
Yellowknife Trip – May 19th-22nd: Contact the Squadron to get your commitment letter. PRICE REDUCED – More information to follow!
Cadets will be called to Supply to be sized. If you have not been called yet, please speak to your Flight Commanders and they will let the staff know. Once you have been sized and your uniform arrives, you will be called to collect your uniform. Please remember to take it home with you at the end of the night.
A few more parents required to fill slots! SIGN UP HERE!
Sunday March 19th – Fundraising BINGO at West End Bingo
Saturday March 25th – Fundraising BINGO at West End Bingo
Any parents who have signed up to work the BINGO on Sign up Genius please show up for your shift!