Notes from Administration.
- Annual Validations are Due NLT Dec 15th, 2022. Please check your emails as we have emailed you about this.
- If you are going to be late or miss training, please email the squadron. Some of your emails do not state who you are, so please ensure that is in the email along with your level and/or Flight.
Notes from Supply.
- Cadets will be called to Supply to be sized. If you have not been called yet please speak to your Flight Commanders and they will let the staff know.
- Once you have been sized and your uniform arrives, you will be called to collect your uniform. Please remember to take it home with you at the end of the night.
- Check Google Classroom for the CADETS that need to see Supply upon arrival Dec 15th, 2022
Announcements from Training
- Monday Dec 12th; Training at W. D. Cuts School at 149 Larose Drive
- No uniforms, wear appropriate civilian attire, Bring indoor shoes.
- Ground School 1830 – 2100 Hrs
- OPEN to all Cadets – Bring a Pen and Notebook.
- Please answer the questions in Google Classroom.
- Band Training – 1830 – 2030 Hrs
- You will meet CV Jackson at the Main Entrance of the Winspear Centre.
- Make sure you send your Answer for the Music Invitational on Dec 18th.
- Please register for the Music Clinic, entries are due Dec 15th, 2022.
- Wednesday 14 Dec; St. Albert Community Hall
- Bring a water bottle and wear appropriate Civilian Attire.
- Marksmanship Practice – 1800 – 2100 hrs,
- OPEN TO ALL CADETS – This is the last practice before team are chosen.
- Effective Speaking, 1830 hrs – 2000 hrs.
- Bring a pen & note book.
- Thursday 24 Dec; REGUAR TRAINING NIGHT
- Dress of the day – C1’s (Blue Uniform) if you have not been issued your Blues, then wear your FTU’s. If you are new please wear appropriate civilian attire.
- We have 2 Special Guest Speakers coming to talk about their various experiences.
Notes from the Parents Committee
- Don’t forget your Oil Kings Tickets for the 22nd January 2023.
- There will be a buss to pick up cadets at 1330 hrs. Parents are welcome to join the cadets on the bus.
- Tickets are $20 and can be picked up on Thursday’s from Mrs. Koyich at the Main Entrance.
- During the Winter Break you can make arrangements to pick up tickets by emailing the Squadron or the Friends of 533.
- Last day of Regular training will be the 15th of Dec 2022.