Notes from Administration.
* Annual Validations are Due NLT Dec 8th, 2022.
Notes from Supply.
* Cadets will be called to Supply to be sized. If you have not been called yet please speak to your Flight Commanders and they
will let the staff know.
* Once you have been sized and your uniform arrives, you will be called to collect your uniform. Please remember to take it
home with you at the end of the night.
Announcements from Training
* Monday Dec 5th; Training at W. D. Cuts School at 149 Larose Drive
§ No uniforms, wear appropriate civilian attire, bring indoor shoes and water bottle.
o Band Training – 1830 – 2030 Hrs
§ Bring your own instrument if you have one, or another will be issued to you next Thursday. New cadets invited to join as well; no previous band experience required.
o Drone Training – 1930 – 2100 Hrs
§ Last Night for this Session.
o Ground School – 1830 – 2100 Hrs
§ OPEN to all Cadets – Bring a pen and notebook
§ Please answer the questions in Google Classroom.
* Wednesday Dec 7th; St. Albert Community Hall
§ Bring a water bottle and wear appropriate Civilian Attire.
o Marksmanship Practice – 1800 – 2100 hrs,
§ OPEN TO ALL CADETS – Please sign up in Google Classroom.
o Effective Speaking, 1830 – 2000 hrs.
§ Bring a notebook, water bottle.
* Thursday Dec 8th; REGUAR TRAINING NIGHT
o Dress of the day – Your favorite Christmas ensemble, please wear appropriate civilian attire.
* Last day of Regular training will be the 15th of Dec 2022.
ANY questions or concerns can be raised by sending email to Squadron email account at email@example.com.