This year for our Christmas Food Drive we will be collecting for the 2022 Edmonton Base Chapels Christmas Hamper Outreach.
Many of our Military families are in need this season, so we are extending a helping had and giving hope this year.
This is a Flight Competition to see which flight will raise the most donations. Each flight; Arrow (Band), Hornet, Lancaster, Voodoo as well as the Cadet Command team, Spitfire (Flag Party), and the Staff (combined as one flight) will compete to be the TOP FLIGHT!!!!!
Donations can be any or a combination of the following:
- Non-Perishable items in Original packaging,
- New unwrapped gifts,
- Gift Cards(With gift receipts),
- Homemade items unfortunately cannot be accepted.
Non-Perishable items can be, but not limited to……
- Pasta Sauce
- Kraft Dinner/ Mac n Cheese
- Canned Vegetables, Brown beans, tomatoes, lentils
- Canned Pasta, Stewed Chili, Soups
- Soup Crackers
- Chicken, Beef, Vegetable Broth
- Hamburger Helper or Sidekicks (Flavored pasta / Rice mixes)
- Canned Tuna / Ham / Turkey / Chicken
- Hot or Cold Cereal
- Gluten Free Items
- Jam / Nut Butters
- Pre-made & Powdered Jello / Pudding
- Granola Bars & Fruit Bars
- Pancake Mix & Syrup
- Juice (Tetra packs, flavor syrups, powdered mixes)
- Christmas Items (Chocolate, Candy, Candy canes, etc)
- Flour (Bags NOT bigger than 5 KG)
- Sugar (Bags NOT bigger than 5 KG)
Everything that you want to bring is DUE NO LATER THAN DEC 1ST, 2022, as we will be dropping it off at the base the following week.
Post in Google Classroom what you are Bringing. Also when you bring your items to the Squadron make sure that you know what flight you are in so it gets counts.
Lets make a mark this year for our Military Families.